KESHAVLAL DALAPATBHAI ZAVERI & CO (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data collected or submitted on the
www.barriqjewels.com website (the "Website").
Barriq Jewels Private Limited, located at 17/18 Kapur Mansion, N.S. Patkar Marg (Hughes Road), Mumbai 400007, acts as a data controller for the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
By using the Website, you agree that you have reviewed and understood this Privacy Statement to your full satisfaction.
Information we collect - Legal Bases
Barriq Jjewels and its affiliates collects and uses your personal data such as your name,
e-mail address, contact details, delivery address in order to provide you with the proper
services (necessary for performance of a contract). We also may use your personal data for
our internal purposes such as administration of our Website, improving our services (based
on our "legitimate interest"), and compliance with our legal obligations. We can use your
personal data for direct marketing purposes (legitimate interest), but we will only send
direct marketing by e-mail if we have obtained your explicit consent (unless the exception
for existing customers applies). Please note that no information regarding payment mode made
by the user such as credit card or debit card details/passwords/or any such private or
personal information/personal data is stored or collected by us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How we protect your data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
However, Financial Transaction information is protected by the high security measures adopted by our payment gateway provider.
Your profile data
You will have reasonable access to information you have provided which can be updated, modified or deleted by you. We encourage you to keep your personal settings complete and current. By accessing your personal profile, you also may change your preferences on how we communicate with you.
We retain your personal data for purposes described in this Privacy Statement for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide you services, you may close your account. We will retain data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, operate our website, and enforce our agreements. You may inform us of any changes or requests regarding your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection law we may update or delete your personal data.
Information you make available
Once the user has created a login id then it will stay with us until it is deleted by the user. Users can anytime delete or amend the login. We do not share the information shared by you with anyone. No one can access the information other than users and authorized personnel which are required to use the same for the manufacturing of the product.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Access and Disclosure
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public.
Your rights as a data subject
- You can request for deletion of your account from our website (www.kdzco.com) by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- You can opt-out of receiving communications from us (without the need to provide any argumentation thereof). If you want to object to another processing activity based on our legitimate interest, we ask you to substantiate this request.
- You can ask to receive access to your personal data (and obtain a copy thereof).
- You can use your right of rectification, if you believe that the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate.
- You can also invoke your right of restriction and the right to data portability.
- If we ask for your consent to perform a specific processing activity, you always have the right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing activity before your withdrawal.
- You can invoke these rights by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Linked Websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time without any prior intimation. Therefore, we encourage you to check these privacy statements published on our Website often, to read the latest version. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used.
This online Privacy Statement applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
Should you have a problem with our use of your personal data, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to meet your concerns.
In case you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority.